Thursday, November 15, 2012

DICKEY & PRICE WIN CY YOUNG AWARDS

A quick news note. New York Mets RA Dickey and Tampa Bay Rays David Price have won the Cy Young awards.  You can read about it HERE.

They both are deserving of it.  The Dickey win is huge.  I loved this guy's story all season and I'm thrilled about it.  David Price wins for the American League and while he was terrific, I think Justin Verlander should have won.  Either way, I'm not going to fight it, what's done is done.  I'm not as passionate about this one as I was when I heard Bob Melvin won over Buck Showalter. Read SHOWALTER GOT SCREWED!

Anyway, enjoy your Thursday.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017