Monday, November 26, 2012

BASEBALL DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON

I’m a baseball nut and I love baseball movies…I always have. It's the holiday season and I wanted to just collect a few baseball movie clips for all of you as we ease into Monday after a long Thanksgiving weekend.  Great clips and just something to reflect about.  The last time I did this, it was on a Yankees off day. Read BASEBALL MOVIES ON A YANKEE OFF DAY to relive that post.  For now, here are some more classics:

Pride of the Yankees



61*



Hardball



The Babe



Bad News Bears: Breaking Training




Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017