Thursday, October 18, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALCS GAME 4: PART 2

This is part 2 of the What's Craig Sager Wearing: ALCS Game 4 piece because, as you know, the game was rained out last night, even though there was no rain and Sager wore that brilliant blue blazer and I just couldn't ignore it, hence Part 1 is HERE.  Well, here's Part 2.

And yes.... The best is definitely left for last.  Craig Sager looked damn good today.  Even though the Yankee game didn't work out for them, this last hurrah from Sager to the Yankees was brilliant. 

That's a salmon suit he's wearing. Not red, not pink, salmon.  He's the bravest man alive.  I'm not even going to show you if I can find it online. I'm chalking this up as a defeat on my end.  Let's just stay Sager stumped me. I bow to him.  Good work.  Here is a great full suit shot below, you gotta love it. This was taken by  Josie, who was the first person to send me a shot of Sager today on Twitter and who will win a BleedingYankeeBlue.com shirt! Way to go Josie.
The best part of this picture is it matches his outfit, because looks like a bad Polaroid from the 1970's.  Gotta love that too.  And finally, not to be outdone, Sager went full outfit! He wore a pair of shoes that I don't think I could be paid big money to ever wear, yet, he did it... check them out:

My Goodness.

Look, the Yankees 2012 season is over.  It was a long haul.  The Yanks struggled all season getting runs in, and we all knew it would bite them in the ass in a short series and it did. This sweep should surprise no one.  The only thing that makes this loss even slightly tolerable is that they got swept and played bad the entire ALCS.  Put it this way, if there was a bunch of slug fests and we lost in late innings and there was a real "fight" with the Tigers, I would be a mess right now. But truth be told, this one was easier for me to handle because the hitting never showed up and we were never in a game...disappointing. 

At the end of the day, life goes on. If you don't believe me, well, just ask one of the happiest guys on the planet... Craig Sager.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017