Monday, July 9, 2012

PRINCE FIELDER WINS THE HOME RUN DERBY

 My man Robinson Cano was out the first round after going homerless tonight.  No biggie. It's all for fun right?  Hey, I'm glad he was there representing and defending the title and I'll never get mad at Cano.  The guy is a leader and the future captain of the New York Yankees.  Love the guy.
I loved watching the homers, I loved watching guys like Mark Trumbo just launch them into the seats and Prince Fielder is a beast, what can I say. 

One thing I need to say, it's my opinion, don't break my chops...Chris Berman needs to move on.  I'm not a fan, I never was a fan and I hate him calling home runs.  It's old now.

The best part of the night for me personally was the State Farm commercial featuring Kerry Wood and Andrew Dawson.  I was hysterical...I love when the old guys come back and bring back good memories for me.  Here it is, you got to love the Hawk.
Congrats to Prince Fielder, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017