Friday, January 27, 2012

BURNETT & ROTHSCHILD EXCHANGE TEXTS

Rothschild: How u doing kid ,mind clear?

Burnett: everyone thinks my mind is messed, no im good chief

Rothschild: hows the arm?

Burnett: strong, ready. People keep saying my minds messed up

Rothschild: yeah u said that. Ok, how r the mechanics ??

Burnett: seems good

Rothschild: you want to get down to FLA early and start?

Burnett: could probably do that, will CC be there?

Rothschild: I think so

Burnett: im worried about my mind, people say im messed up.

Rothschild: --

Burnett: voices do happen though

Rothschild: ok well, maybe we can have a doc to check u out

Burnett: and I have weird songs and stuff, but I feel good physically

Rothschild: what do they say?

Burnett: weird stuff, its like my minds confusing me, thats when i start me lose focus

Rothschild: spit it out kid, im at the grocery store with the little lady

Burnett: no.you’ll laugh

Rothschild: just tell me, its not some devil crap or anything right?

Burnett: no, wacky stuff

Rothschild: k, give me a hint

Burnett: George peppard is a friend of mine until the day he said OH NO IT'S TIME!!!

Rothschild: oh god. What does that even mean?

Burnett: I don’t know but I’ve heard it in my head for 2 years. Thats when i start to lose it out there

Rothschild: um ok

Burnett: Who’s george peppard?

Rothschild: the A-Team kid, ur too young. Anyway, I’ll talk about getting a doc to check you out. Maybe a screws loose

Burnett: yeah I feel great but these weird voices

Rothschild: yeah

Burnett: George peppard?

Rothschild: I could see Mr. T, he’s iconic, but you don’t even know who george peppard is….

Burnett: that’s what im saying

Rothschild: take a hot shower and go throw in your barn… im gonna make a few calls

Burnett: about my mind?

Rothschild: something like that kid, something like that

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to check out the latest comedy from Bronx Goblin HERE.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017