Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012 & APPRECIATING MY PEERS

2011 was great for growth and friendships at Bleeding Yankee Blue, but 2012 is going to be better for so many reasons. For me personally, it will be good to turn the page. I'm done with 2011. I see big things happening in 2012; Personally, for our blog, and for you... oh and the Yankees will win #28. You can never forget that.

I can't say this enough and I won't stop saying it because it's important...
Thank you to you all.


You've helped raise our readership super fast and you seem to like us, which makes me happy. We write for you and as long as this is fun for me, Bleeding Yankee Blue will continue to crank out fun pieces as well as commentary, news, opinion and stuff about life in general. Again, right now it's fun and you make it fun and so, we continue.

I want to take a moment and give a shoutout to a few blogs that I consider friends, the bottom line is, we all are doing the same thing, some have been doing this for years and are great at it. Some of us are new at this and some are just too damn cool and for that, it's important I mention them.

Bomber Boulevard: Rasheeda Cooper and I think alike and we respect each other! You don't get that all the time from people, but we do and I'm very happy about that friendship. Thanks Coop! If you read us and don't know about Bomber Boulevard, you need to. Coop is the best and she does it her way... quality all the time... and I love it. Happy New Year Coop, thanks for a fun 2011.

Yankee Fans Unite: You guys are slick and you crank out good stuff all the time. Much respect to you. I like what you put out. Keep up the great work.

Bronx Baseball Daily: Rob runs a terrific site and he was one of the reasons why I became interested in this stuff. He has always been there for me and helped me out when I needed it. Rob, thanks man. You're one of my first blog "friends" so to speak. I appreciate your help.

Bronx Goblin: Freaking hilarious and a good site you need to check out. Every day there's something funny there. Happy New Year guys!

Sliding into Home: Greg is one of the best guys out there and his site has been one that I go to religiously. Happy New Year Pal.

The Bronx Bomber: New and fun and Geo has one of the best looking sites out there, especially is you like the Yankees and Choppers. Don't know what I mean? Check it out. We've become good friends in the blog world and I'm glad about that.

Subway Squawkers
: A quality Yankees and Mets site you need to check out. Lisa and Jon do terrific work and they need a proper shout out, so there you go.

The Charles Moses Yankees Daily: a great place for Yankee news all the time. Charles and I have become good friends and I appreciate our friendship. If you haven't checked out his Daily, you should keep it in your favorites. Charles, Happy New Year.

Again, thanks to everyone who make us keep plugging along. 2012 will be great, but only if you make it great. Thank you all!!! Happy New Year and God Bless us all.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017