Thursday, April 21, 2011

JOBA AND HUGHES EXCHANGE TEXTS


Joba: bro where's ur pitch speed?

Phil: f u. No idea

Joba: u should learn the knuckle ball with that velocity. Lol

Phil: if I didn't know u, I'd hate u

Joba: playin

Phil: I know. Can't figure it out

Joba: long toss. Do it

Phil: dead arm

Joba: what does that even mean lol

Phil: no idea. Can reach 90

Joba: you will. You going SWB?

Phil: that's the rumor. Whatever I can do

Joba: don't feel bad, what about mariano??

Phil: yeah tough loss the other night

Joba: I made him hug me yesterday

Phil: what? Ha. Mo's no hugger

Joba: I made him. Rafy was laughing hard!!

Phil: wait. You hugged rivera and soriano smiled? Wtf

Joba: I know

Phil: never thought I'd see that in my lifetime

Joba: haha hilarious

Phil: mo will be fine. I just need to figure me out

Joba: you will. Don't forget, I was lost. Now I'm back

Phil: totally. Ur bad ass now

Joba: nice thx. Your not lol

Phil: dick

Joba: trust me, it'll come bro, your phil hughes, golden boy

Phil: ha. Not if I can't pitch

Joba: you'll get right, when we get back to ny, rub the Babes head in momument park. I did

Phil: serious?

Joba: yup

Phil: ill try anything

Joba: while ur at it, tell gardy too, he sucks right now

Phil: done. Stop being so mean

Joba: playing philip, playing

Phil: later Hutt!

Joba: lol

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)
-------------------------------------------
For 2 great blogs, be sure to check out:

Bomber Boulevard's latest A LETTER TO BARTOLO COLON.
Bronx Goblin's latest NEW YORK WOMAN SUES YANKEES OVER TOP HAT LOGO

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017