Thursday, February 24, 2011

WHY AM I DREAMING YANKEE BLUE?

I was talking to The Mighty Casey today and told him about this funny and bizarre dream I had Friday night. We go way back so we were both laughing about it, so I figured I'd share it.

Casey and I were hanging out in Hotlanta. Don't ask me why. They say you don’t really feel things in your dreams, but I do remember one thing about this one, it was freaking hot and I know we were in Alanta for sure.Casey and I were setting up to do a podcast for Bleeding Yankee Blue -- now, I know what a podcast is, but couldn’t tell you one thing about how it's done or what’s involved to set one up, but I just remember we had these little iPods that we had to speak into and we were wearing these big ass headphones and were sitting on the first base line talking about the Yankee greats.

I think it was a World Series game or an All-star game or something like that because the stadium was packed and there were players everywhere -- it was pretty cool.

Now the funny part, at least Casey and I think so, was Roy White and Bucky Dent came over to our little podcast because we were going to interview them for you guys! They were actually wearing their 1978 away Yankee uniforms. Weird again, but funny. Bucky had the eye black under his eyes and Roy had his batting helmet on and kept saying, “I can’t stay long cause I’m up next!”
Bucky started talking about how he hated the Red Sox and said they always wanted him but he told them to screw off when he heard their offer! Of course, that was the favorite part of my dream!

Anyway, nothing else really weird happened in the dream other then Mike Francesa having us kicked off the first base line because that is where he was suppose to broadcast from!

Any “psychologists” out there want to analyze what this dream means? Add a comment maybe? Shoot us an email? Bottom line, I love the Yankees, and I love writing for BYB. Go Yanks!



--Mikey Blue, BYB Staff Writer





Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017