Friday, September 17, 2010

THE BLACK EYE MYSTERY


We may never know what happened to AJ's eye but he claims it's not baseball related and maybe he's telling the truth. Whatever the case, his vision wasn't affected tonight and that's major. With CC pitching tomorrow and Andy on Sunday, it was nice to get this win under our belt tonight, even though AJ got a No Decision. He kept the Yankees in the game tonight and that's all I could as for.


Do I care about how AJ got a black eye? No. Do I care that his vision could have been damaged with the black eye? Yes, especially if he loses the game tonight and we possibly lose our number 2 pitcher to injury. Winning games is all that matters right now with two weeks and two days to go until the end of the season. How he got his shiner doesn't matter to me.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017